As per the New York Times report, Chile is the 3rd nation on the planet with the highest fatalities, trailing Romania and Poland. As per this database, the nation had 17% extra fatalities during 2020 and 2021. The United States had a higher rate of deaths annually than the majority of other wealthy countries.
This is The New York Times’ rating of the proportion of fatalities that are above the ordinary norm (years 2020-2021), based on WHO data.
- Romania accounts for 20% of the total.
- Poland has nineteen percent.
- Chile has a 17 percent unemployment rate.
- Czech Republic sixteen percent
- 15% in the United States
- Italy has a 12 percent
- 12% in the United Kingdom
- Spain has a 12 percent
- Germany has eleven percent