The following numbers are announced on Wednesday, June 1, 2022.
The results in this report were generated from the GDPH summary published in the County data tracker, and the Georgia Hospital Ventilator and bed utilization report.
Cobb County figures
The GDPH provides COVID in order of 14-days
- Cases filed in Cobb in the previous 14 days: 2301
- 14-day case rate per 100,000 inhabitants: 291
- Cobb has had 143,256 cases since the pandemic began.
- There have been 18,120 cases per 100,000 persons, since the commencement of the outbreak
Cobb data and rates from the CDC County View
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases it in 7-day slab
Report concerning the hospital bed and the ventilator
Region N, which comprises Cherokee, Cobb, Paulding and Douglas, counties
- 88.35 percent of the general inpatient beds are in use .
- 90.48 percent of the ICU beds are in use.
- 75.34 percent of the ED beds are in use.
- 44.39 percent of the ventilators are in use.
- 5.5 percent of patients in Region N are affected by COVID-19
Cobb County’s County View website is a useful source of COVID data. The data comes from the Georgia Department of Public Health, provided in an understandable form.
This page gives one-week figures for the number of new cases, case rate per 100,000 population, deaths, hospitalizations, percentage change as of the preceding reported a week period. It also includes information on testing and vaccination rates.
The Georgia Department of Public Health gives a weekly status report on the epidemic. It’s a complete research containing major facts and figures structured statewide and by county, as well as age breakdowns, racial demographics, and vaccination and testing data.
It’s not the easiest system to use, but it’s worth investing time learning how to use if you want to collect the most up-to-date statewide and local information on the status of COVID-19.
The Bed and hospital Ventilator report with relevant maps offer a general idea of the deadly disease is pressuring hospital classification in the requisites of ER trips, hospital bed capacity, and ventilator use. Cobb County is situated in Region N of the hospital map.
A Georgia Medical Facility Patient Census is available to acquire information on the percentage of patients admitted to Georgia hospitals for COVID-19 versus all other causes. It also gives statistics by state and hospital region.