Injections & Infusions
Medriva 0.5ml Auto-Disable Syringe with 23G x 1” Needle in blister pack
Medriva’s WHO-PQS AD syringes are recommended for immunization programmes because they are designed to prevent re-use by locking automatically after a single use. They are the best way of ensuring that people receive their shots safely, without a risk of contracting an infection due to contaminated needles.UNICEF SUPPLY DIVISION
How to buy
Reach out to our team for ordering information.
Medriva’s auto-disable syringes for fixed dose immunization are designed to address the needs of humanitarian aid organizations involved in immunization.
Medriva’s auto-disable syringes for fixed dose immunization are safe and easy to use. The evaluated technology activates the auto-disabling function the moment the dosage has been taken up. The syringe is rendered unusable immediately after injection of the vaccine. No manual activation is required.
Medriva’s auto-disable syringes are already used for various vaccination campaigns. The product is sterilized by ethylene oxide (EO) gas and has a shelf life of 5 years.
- Minimum dead space ensures optimal delivery of dosage
- Light weight due to minimal metal contents
- Color coded needle cap allows easy identification of needle size
- Latex free
Auto disable syringe
Auto-disable Syringe is made of PP and Stainless 304 and composed of syringe barrel, syringe piston, rubber and needle, it is sterilized by EO gas, sterile and no pyrogen. Intended Use: This product is suitable for human vaccine injection use. This product is suitable for human vaccine injection use.
- Store in dry, clean conditions in original packing.
- Store away from direct sunlight, source of high temperature and solvent vapors.
- Store with the temperature range +10℃ to +30℃ and with relative humidity below 80%, no corrosive gas, a cool, dry, well ventilated and clean environment.
- Shelf life is five years from the date of manufacture when stored as stated above.
- Replace if damaged, heavily contaminated or in accordance with local practice.
- Hand and dispose of contaminated products with care and in accordance with national regulations.
|Item Name||Medriva 0.5ml Auto-Disable Syringe with 23G x 1” Needle in blister pack|
|Classification||Class IIa according to directive 93/42/EEC on medical devices (MDD)|
|Material||PP and stainless304|
Medriva is built on protection. We strive to achieve patient health. And we’ll get there using innovation, product development, and the most advanced R&D team.