On Thursday (12/5/2022), the Indonesian and European Union governments approved the PeduliLindung application, which can now be used in 27 European Union (EU) nations. Because the vaccine certificate meets with World Health Organization (WHO) requirements, it is valid internationally.
An international immunisation certificate is one of the most crucial things to prepare for someone who wishes to travel abroad (for example, on a pilgrimage). Even still, many people are unaware of how to obtain an overseas immunisation certificate via the PeduliLindung app.
The Ministry of Health issues international vaccine certificates in anticipation of the Indonesian certificates that are not accepted in a number of other nations.
The form and content contained in Indonesia’s worldwide vaccine certificate had been updated to WHO standards, including the QR code listed in it, so that it could be read and recognised abroad, according to Setiaji, the Chief of the Ministry of Health’s Digital Transformation Office.
How to receive a PeduliLindung International Vaccine Certificate
Here’s how to receive an International vaccine certificate using PeduliLindungi, as published by factualid.com on Wednesday (15/6/2022) from the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology’s official Instagram account.
- The PeduliLindung application should be updated to the most recent version.
- Log in with a registered account to the PeduliLindung application.
- Choose “COVID-19 Vaccine” from the drop-down option, then “Vaccine Certificate.”
- Click the (+) icon in the “Overseas Travel Certificate” section.
- Click next after checking the name of the user for whom you wish to generate an international certificate.
- Choose your target country, then proceed to the next step and confirm your selection.
- The user must check that the name on the passport matches the name on the passport and enter the passport number. “Next” should be selected.
- A summary of previously provided information, such as the destination country, certificate details, and identification details, will be displayed to users. If everything is right, click “Confirm.”
- After the certificate has been produced and is active, click “View Details.”
Select the “Vaccine Certificate” menu if you wish to see a QR code or obtain an international vaccine certificate. Certificates that are successfully generated will be stored in the Overseas Travel Certificates area.